Trials in Progress (TiP) enables researchers and organisations to share information on their trials as the trial progresses. A data and information template is provided to enter relevant trial data and information with an entry guide (and examples) containing helpful hints to assist those to entering these records.
The quality of the data and information submitted is comprehensive, allowing for a much more thorough metadata record. Key features include:
- Listings and details of trials that are in the ground in the current year,
- Contact details of researchers and/or organisations are provided,
- Researcher details can be linked to ORCID,
- Latitude and Longitude details allow for accurate climate data to be recorded,
- Soils data is recorded,
- Regular updates of trials progress are provided,
- Can include photographs and other relevant links and attachments.
For further information please contact email@example.com.